Kolkata has been allotted the very best variety of COVID vaccines in West Bengal, at 93,500, for the primary section of the vaccination drive scheduled to start on January 16, a senior well being official mentioned on Thursday.
North 24 Parganas district has been allotted the second-highest variety of COVID vaccines at 47,000, adopted by Murshidabad at 37,500, he mentioned.
“All necessary preparations are on the track for the vaccine rollout. The district-wise allocation has been made as per data uploaded on CoWIN portal as on January 12, 9.45 am for the first dose of COVID vaccination of health workers and personnel of armed forces,” the Health Department mentioned in a communication to the CMOHs in all of the districts.
West Bengal has been allotted 6,44,500 vaccines for the primary section of the drive.
The state authorities has allowed the usage of non-public hospitals as COVID vaccination centres after a gathering with authorities of such medical institutions.
West Bengal has to this point registered 5,62,795 coronavirus circumstances, together with 9,993 fatalities.
- Nita Ambani Congratulates Team India: Courageous, Unstoppable And Resilient:
- Covid Surge In Lakshadweep After First Case On Monday, Centre Rushes Team
- Clash Of Titans, Only From India, Forest Officer’s Tiger Fight Video
- India vs Australia 4th Test Live Cricket Score: Cheteshwar Pujara Hits Fifty, Rishabh Pant On Song
- Registration Begins On January 22