The Kerala authorities on Wednesday determined at hand over land in south Thrikkarippur village of Kasaragod District to the Ezhimala Naval Academy.
A cupboard assembly, chaired by Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan, determined at hand over land in Hosdurg Taluk to the Naval Academy as a goodwill gesture, a state authorities launch stated.
The state authorities additionally determined to signal an modification to the settlement with the Railways to assemble 27 Rail Over/underneath bridges.
The cupboard additionally determined to allot Rs 25 crore, from the Chief Minister’s Disaster Relief Fund (CMDRF), to NORKA ROOTS (discussion board for addressing non-resident Keralites issues) for monetary help offered to expatriates, who returned to Kerala from overseas following the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the discharge, Rs 10,000 every might be allotted to the 22 households of Kashmiri handicraft merchants in Kovalam who’ve misplaced their livelihood because of the pandemic.
It additionally stated Palakkad District Collector D Balamurali has been appointed because the Labour Commissioner.
- Girl Found Dead With Phone. Italy Probes From TikTok Challenge Angle
- Medical Student Kidnapped From UP Rescued, Delhi Doctor Among 5 Arrested: Police
- Some Evidence UK Coronavirus Strain More Deadly: Boris Johnson
- Nitish Kumar’s Damage Control On New Order
- Google’s Warning Doesn’t Sit Well With Australian PM Scott Morrison