Washington, United States:
US President Joe Biden expressed considerations to Chinese chief Xi Jinping about human rights in Hong Kong and Xinjiang late Wednesday of their first name since Biden took workplace on January 20, in keeping with the White House.
Biden supplied Xi his “greetings and well wishes” to the Chinese folks on the event of the Lunar New Year celebrations, the White House stated in a press release.
He additionally “underscored his fundamental concerns about Beijing’s coercive and unfair economic practices, crackdown in Hong Kong, human rights abuses in Xinjiang, and increasingly assertive actions in the region, including toward Taiwan,” it stated.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is revealed from a syndicated feed.)
- Covid Vaccine Jab Capped At Rs 250 At Private Hospitals: Government
- BPF Assam BJP Ally Joins Congress Alliance Before Polls: No Longer Friends
- Odisha Assembly Passes Resolution On Jagannath Temple Heritage Corridor Project
- Innova Linked To Mukesh Ambani Security Scare Spotted In CCTV Video
- Warm Farewell For Sniffer Dog In Nashik After 11 Years Of Service. Watch