According to the World Health Organization (WHO), dengue is a viral fever which transmits to people after the chunk of an contaminated mosquito, primarily the feminine mosquito of the species Aedes aegypti.
National Dengue Prevention Day is marked on 16 May every year in India. The day goals to unfold consciousness about this illness and preventative measures and tricks to deal with dengue. Today, dengue circumstances are prevalent all through India, and due to this, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has made notification of dengue circumstances important.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), dengue is a viral fever which transmits to people after the chunk of an contaminated mosquito, primarily the feminine mosquito of the species Aedes aegypti. Even although dengue fever is treatable, if a person will get contaminated the second time, it’s stated that the illness is more likely to develop into extreme as nicely, thereby posing a risk to 1’s life.
Here are among the information to find out about dengue fever:
1. Dengue is transmitted by an contaminated feminine mosquito of the Aedes aegypti species. The feminine mosquito is contaminated with any one of many 4 dengue viruses.
2. After the contaminated mosquito bites a human, the signs begin creating within the physique inside a 3-14 day interval.
3. Though there aren’t any antiviral medicines to deal with dengue fever, early analysis and medical therapy will help the sufferers. Those affected by dengue are suggested to eat liquids in a lot.
Symptoms of Dengue Fever:
1. High fever
4. Muscle and joint ache
5. Loss of urge for food
Tips to manage Dengue:
1. Water from coolers and different small containers (plastic containers, buckets, used car tyres, water coolers, pet watering containers and flower vases) needs to be eliminated at the least as soon as per week.
2. Water storage containers needs to be coated with lids always.
3. People are suggested to put on full sleeves garments, protecting their pores and skin within the transmission (wet) season.
4. Use a mosquito web or mosquito repellent whereas sleeping in the course of the day.
5. Use aerosol in the course of the day to forestall your self from mosquito bites.