September 16 is widely known as International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer or World Ozone Day. Ozone is the important gaseous layer round our planet which maintains the steadiness in nature.
International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer: All You Need to Know
More from WorldwideMore posts in Worldwide »
- “Easily Won Last Time”: Trump Doesn’t Want Any Changes In US Presidential Debate Rules
- David And Nicola Yoon Launch YA Imprint For People Of Color
- Coronavirus Test Caused Brain Fluid Leak In Patient In US, Says Study
- Official: Mexican Prison Was Controlled By Jalisco Cartel
- Trump Opposes Changing Debate Rules But Will Still Attend