NDTV takes you inside Serum Institute of India the place the Covishield vaccine is being manufactured. NDTV’s Vishnu Som speaks to Adar Poonawalla, CEO of SII and different prime officers who give us a peak into the power taking us although the manufacturing strategy of Covishield step-by-step.
Inside Serum Institute, India’s Covid Vaccine Hub: NDTV Exclusive
More from Top StoriesMore posts in Top Stories »
- Bhupesh Baghel On 2nd Covid Wave
- PM Modi To Hold Review Meeting On Covid Situation In UP’s Varanasi
- Not Saying Don’t Export Vaccines, But India First
- IPL 2021 Highlights, MI vs SRH: Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult Fire Mumbai Indians To 13-Run Win Over SunRisers HyderabadIPL 2021 Highlights, MI vs SRH: Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult Fire Mumbai Indians To 13-Run Win Over SunRisers Hyderabad
- Record 2.34 Lakh Fresh Covid Cases In India, 1,341 Deaths In 24 Hours