Jailed former media govt Indrani Mukerjea, accused of murdering her daughter Sheena Bora in 2012, has written to the CBI claiming she is alive and has requested the company to research, including a weird new twist to the sensational case.
Indrani Mukherjea claims she met a lady prisoner who instructed her she had met Sheena Bora in Kashmir, sources say, citing the letter despatched on to the CBI chief. “She wrote to the CBI, we have no details of what she wrote,” stated her lawyer Sana Khan as we speak, including that she is going to transfer a proper software for bail.
Indrani Mukherjea, 49, has been within the Byculla jail in Mumbai since 2015. She was arrested for the homicide of 25-year-old Sheena Bora, her daughter from her first marriage, whom she had handed off as her sister for years.
Three months after her arrest, her now ex-husband Peter Mukerjea was additionally arrested on costs of serving to Indrani.
Investigators should not taking her newest declare too severely, sources say.
Investigators say Sheena Bora was murdered by Indrani Mukerjea, who was helped by her driver Shyamvar Rai and her second husband Sanjeev Khanna.
Indrani did it as a result of she was enraged with Sheena over her relationship with Rahul Mukerjea – Peter Mukerjea’s son from an earlier marriage – in accordance with the CBI, which took over the case in late 2015 after months of investigation by the Mumbai police.
The CBI additionally stated Sheena Bora had threatened to reveal her mom after a monetary dispute between them.
After the homicide, Indrani allegedly instructed everybody that Sheena had moved to the US.
Three years on, the homicide surfaced when Indrani Mukherjee’s driver was arrested in a separate case.
Based on the motive force’s assertion, Sheena’s half-burnt physique was dug up from a forest close to Mumbai.
Some 60 witnesses have recorded their statements within the trial, which began in 2017.
While nonetheless in jail, Indrani and Peter Mukherjea ended their 17-year relationship and have been granted a divorce in 2019. Peter Mukherjea was launched on bail in 2020.
- Uttarakhand Minister Sacked Amid BJP Infighting Ahead Of Polls
- Girl, 10, Pushed Into Well By Man Who Tried To Rape Her. She Survived: Cops
- Anushka Sharma’s Emotional Post For Virat Kohli After He Steps Down As India Test Captain
- 2.71 Lakh New Covid Cases In India, Positivity Down Marginally
- ICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To WinICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To Win