The India Meteorological Department’s (IMD) Twitter deal with was hacked on Saturday night and efforts have been on to revive it, officers mentioned.
It was not instantly clear who was behind the hacking.
This comes at a time when the IMD deal with has been attracting loads of visitors because of the ongoing intense heatwave in elements of India.
“The Twitter handle has been hacked and we are trying to restore it,” IMD Director-General Mrutyunjay Mohapatra mentioned.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is printed from a syndicated feed.)
- India’s Nikhat Zareen Wins Gold At Women’s World Boxing Championships
- Life Sentence Requested For Russian Soldier In Kyiv War Crimes Trial
- Sunil Jakhar Joins BJP, Slams Congress
- Wrongly Accused US Man “Cooked Alive” After Being Tasered By Cop At Gas Station: Report
- What Is Monkeypox And Why Cases Are Rising In Europe