Income Tax officers have reached the workplace of businessman Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi, concerning a property case. The crew, which has reached Mr Vadra’s workplace in east Delhi’s Sukhdev Vihar, will document his assertion, sources stated.
Robert Vadra is already being investigated in a case involving properties price round 12 million kilos in London that allegedly belong to him. He has been extensively questioned within the case by the Enforcement Directorate.
Mr Vadra has stated the circumstances had been motivated by political rivalry.
- Views Misinterpreted By Trinamool Colleagues: Bengal Minister
- Britain To Host First G7 Summit Of Biden Era In June
- India vs Australia 4th Test Live Cricket Score: Cheteshwar Pujara, Ajinkya Rahane Key For India
- Heavily Armed Man Arrested At Washington Security Checkpoint Near US Capitol
- PM Narendra Modi To Perform Ahmedabad, Surat Metro Projects Ground Breaking Ceremony On Monday