A person, injured within the practice derailment in West Bengal, was reunited together with his household in Assam on Friday with the assistance of the loudspeakers at a mosque used for namaz.
Safikul Ali, a resident of Dhula in Assam’s Darrang district, was amongst these injured within the Bikaner-Guwahati Express practice accident within the neighbouring state’s Jalpaiguri district on Thursday.
Having narrowly escaped the accident that claimed 9 lives, Ali was present process therapy on the Super Specialty Hospital in Jalpaiguri, the place Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw visited the injured on Friday.
“While enquiring about Ali’s wellbeing, the minister learnt that he was unable to contact his family as neither does he nor his family members has a mobile phone,” a Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) official informed PTI.
Ali stated he had the cellphone variety of a neighbour, and Mr Vaishnaw instantly acquired him linked with that particular person, the official stated.
But, the neighbour couldn’t discover Ali’s household at residence, nor did a postman organized by the Minister may monitor them down, he added.
After efforts to contact the household failed, an announcement was created from the village mosque by means of the loudspeakers used for namaaz, the official stated.
After this, the household learnt about Ali’s situation and acquired in contact with the railway authorities. Ali’s elder brother is now on the way in which to Jalpaiguri, he added.
At least 9 individuals have been killed and 36 others injured when 12 coaches of the practice derailed close to Domohani in Jalpaiguri district on Thursday.
- 2.71 Lakh New Covid Cases In India, Positivity Down Marginally
- ICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To WinICC U19 World Cup 2022, India U19 vs South Africa U19 Live Score Updates: South Africa U19 Two Down, Need 175 More Runs To Win
- Twitter Bans Account Linked To Iran Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Over Video Threatening Donald TrumpTwitter Bans Account Linked To Iran Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei Over Video Threatening Donald Trump
- Ban On Political Rallies Amid Pandemic Likely To Be Extended: Sources
- PM Narendra Modi Announces January 16 As Start-Up Day, Says 42 Unicorns Were Made In India Last YearPM Narendra Modi Announces January 16 As Start-Up Day, Says 42 Unicorns Were Made In India Last Year