The Directorate of Revenue Intelligence has arrested two African girls with 12 Kilograms of heroin at Hyderabad’s worldwide airport in two separate incidents on Saturday and Sunday. According to the officers, the seized heroin has an estimated worth of Rs 78 Crore within the worldwide market.
The officers acted on particular intelligence enter and intercepted the ladies who hail from Uganda and Zambia.
The Zambian girl was caught for allegedly smuggling eight kilograms of heroin price Rs 53 crore, the officers stated.
The Ugandan girl was arrested a day earlier than, on Saturday. The officers, performing on particular intel, arrested the lady who had come to select up her lacking baggage on the airport.
She had arrived in Hyderabad earlier, from Zimbabwe by way of Doha.
“The woman came to the airport on Saturday to pickup her missing luggage and we have found about four kilos of heroin neatly stuffed in duct taped packets between the walls of the suitcase,” an official stated.
The girl opted for the inexperienced channel, and through the baggage screening, the official observed suspicious materials.
“Brown powder was concealed inside the drum of plastic pipe roll carried in checked in baggage. We retrieved eight kilos of the powder from the drum. Chemical test confirmed that it was heroin,” an official stated.
- UEFA EURO 2020: Romelu Lukaku Dedicates His Goal Against Russia To Christian Eriksen. Watch
- Euro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The FieldEuro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The Field
- No One Muzzled Bengal Minister Amit Mitra’s Voice At GST Council Meet: BJP’s Anurag Thakur
- For Milind Soman, “Opportunities To Have Fun Are Everywhere.” Here’s Proof
- Extending Vaccine Intervals May Leave You Vulnerable To Variants