- “Was a proud moment when we made India polio free,” tweeted Big B
- Big B had contracted the virus in July
- He and three of his relations beat COVID-19 final 12 months
Bollywood veteran Amitabh Bachchan, who is kind of lively on social media, tweeted in regards to the COVID-19 vaccination drive on Saturday night time. The 78-year-old actor, who had contracted the virus in July, mentioned that it could be a “proud moment” when the nation will grow to be COVID-19 free. The actor, who was the face of UNICEF’s polio eradication marketing campaign in India, until the nation turned polio free in 2014, wrote in his tweet: “It was a proud moment when we made India polio free, it shall be just as proud a moment when we make India COVID-19 free. Jai Hind” He accompanied the tweet with the hashtag #LargestVaccineDrive. India’s much-awaited vaccination drive started on January 16, as part of which Covishield and Covaxin got to healthcare staff.<!–
Read Amitabh Bachchan’s tweet right here:
T 3785 –
It was a proud second after we made India polio free ; it shall be simply as proud a second after we make India COVID-19 free #LargestVaccineDrive
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) January 17, 2021
Earlier, Amitabh Bachchan’s voice was chosen as a caller tune for a coronavirus public service announcement, which aimed toward spreading consciousness in regards to the vital preventive measures to be taken throughout the pandemic.
Last 12 months, Amitabh Bachchan and three different members of his household – Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Big B’s 9-year-old granddaughter introduced in July that that they had contracted the virus. The household stayed in Mumbai’s Nanavati Hospital till their restoration. Amitabh Bachchan, throughout his keep on the hospital thanked his EF day by day with out a miss. A number of weeks later, he started taking pictures for the favored TV quiz present Kaun Banega Crorepati 12 in Mumbai.
In phrases of labor, Big B was final seen in Shoojit Sircar’s Gulabo Sitabo, co-starring Ayushmann Khurrana. The movie launched on Amazon Prime Video and it opened to largely constructive opinions. The actor’s upcoming tasks embrace Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra, co-starring Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor, and Chehre, alongside Emraan Hashmi. He will even be seen within the sports activities drama Jhund. Last 12 months, Big B signed a movie known as Mayday, which might be directed by Ajay Devgn.
- IND vs ENG: Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin Shine As India Beat England By 10 Wickets Inside Two DaysIND vs ENG: Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin Shine As India Beat England By 10 Wickets Inside Two Days
- Worldwide Coronavirus Deaths Top 2.5 Million: Report
- New Rules For Online News And Social Media: 10-Point Guide
- Some States Resorting To Proxy War By Supporting Non-State Actors: India At UN
- Bengal Assembly Election: Police Cancel Asaduddin Owaisi’s Kolkata Rally Ahead Of Polls: AIMIM LeaderBengal Assembly Election: Police Cancel Asaduddin Owaisi’s Kolkata Rally Ahead Of Polls: AIMIM Leader