As Cyclone Tauktae weakens additional, its after-effects will convey average rains to a number of components of north India, together with Delhi-NCR, over the following two days, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) mentioned right this moment.
Kuldeep Srivastava, Head of the Regional Meteorological Centre of the IMD, mentioned Cyclone Tauktae has introduced rains to southern Rajasthan because it approaches north India.
“Tomorrow, it will stretch from Rajasthan to Haryana. Due to this, east and west Uttar Pradesh, east Rajasthan, the Delhi-NCR region will witness moderate rain. There is a possibility of heavy rains in some parts of Delhi,” Mr Srivastava mentioned.
The IMD has issued an orange colour-coded warning for National Capital Region (NCR) for Wednesday with a forecast of rains and squally winds of 50-60 kilometres per hour.
The weakened cyclonic circulation may even transfer to Uttarakhand and convey rains to the state together with Himachal Pradesh through the subsequent two days, he added.
A western disturbance can also be affecting components of north India and the 2 climate techniques are anticipated to convey rains.
Cyclone Tauktae hit Gujarat coast on Monday evening as an “extremely severe cyclonic storm”, bringing heavy rains to Gujarat. Earlier, the cyclone had battered the whole west coast.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV employees and is printed from a syndicated feed.)
- Euro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The FieldEuro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The Field
- No One Muzzled Bengal Minister Amit Mitra’s Voice At GST Council Meet: BJP’s Anurag Thakur
- For Milind Soman, “Opportunities To Have Fun Are Everywhere.” Here’s Proof
- Extending Vaccine Intervals May Leave You Vulnerable To Variants
- Private Hospitals Used 17% Vaccine In May, 1 Crore Doses Unutilised: Data