The one factor that lockdown 2020 has taught us is perfect utilization of all the things we now have at house. For occasion, reusing the leftover meals from final meal. Today, web is full of concepts about the way to reuse leftover rice, roti, dal and sabzi to organize one thing distinctive and delicious. And we now have already tried most of them. But have you ever ever heard of rooster kebab curry? Yes, that is proper! We lately got here throughout a recipe that may enable you reuse left over rooster kebabs from final night time’s occasion to organize a delicious curry the subsequent day. Juicy kebabs, dunked in spicy, fragrant gravy – this dish screams indulgence. Let’s check out the recipe.
Also Read: Indian Cooking Tips: How To Make Murgh Rezala – A Bengali-Style Chicken Curry (Recipe Inside)
How To Make Chicken Kebab Curry | Chicken Kebab Curry Recipe:
While you can also make this dish with leftover kebabs, this specific recipe demonstrates the method from the scratch. So, earlier than leaping into the principle recipe, let’s learn the way to make rooster kebabs at house.
How To Make Chicken Kebabs At Home:
- Take minced rooster in a bowl and add turmeric, powder, lemon juice, salt, purple chilli powder and ginger-garlic paste to it.
- Mix all the things correctly and marinate for an hour.
- Then add rice flour to the marinated rooster, combine all the things and make small kebabs out of it.
- Fry the kebabs till they flip golden brown in color.
Chicken Kebab Curry Recipe:
- Take one other pan, pour oil in it and add grated onions and ginger-garlic paste and cook dinner all the things collectively.
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, purple chilli powder and salt and blend.
- Add curd to it and cook dinner for two extra minutes.
- Add water and put together a gravy.
- Finally, add garam masala, kasuri methi and the kebabs.
- Transfer it to a bowl, garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Already slurping? So, pay money for the components and put together this scrumptious rooster kebab curry for a scrumptious meal. Let us understand how you favored it.
Watch the entire recipe video within the header part.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- that is what Somdatta likes to name herself. Be it when it comes to meals, folks or locations, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A easy aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and film could make her day.