Delhi Metro Grey Line’s prolonged hall part – Najafgarh-Dhansa Bus Stand was opened right this moment for passenger companies, metro community additional into the inside areas of Najafgarh. Hardeep Singh Puri, Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs together with Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal inaugurated the metro part by means of video convention, in response to a press release shared by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Saturday, September 18.
With the opening of this part, the Delhi Metro community has change into 391 km lengthy with 286 stations, together with the Noida – Greater Noida hall and the Rapid Metro of Gurgaon, mentioned DMRC in its assertion.
The 1.2 km lengthy Najafgarh-Dhansa Bus Stand part of the 4.2 km lengthy Grey Line is alleged to profit residents residing within the city village space of Najafgarh in addition to these round Dhansa Bus Stand. The Dhansa Bus Stand is an underground metro station and an extension of the presently operational Dwarka- Najafgarh hall.
Delhi Metro Grey Line’s Dhansa Bus Stand station – Top Features:
- The metro station is designed as a four-level underground construction. There would be the platform on the backside (at an approximate depth of 18 metres) adopted by a concourse after which a whole ground for automobile parking with the roof stage on the prime (-ground stage).
- The Dhansa Bus Stand station is the primary ever underground station of the Delhi Metro community to have a whole underground ground devoted for the parking of autos. The parking facility will probably be built-in with the primary station space the place folks will be capable to park their vehicles and two wheelers and proceed to the concourse of the station immediately – by utilizing the lifts and escalators.
- The parking lot is provided with amenities such because the entry and exit ramps, staircases, lifts, escalators. The facility has a parking house for round 110 vehicles and 185 two wheelers. Provisions for property improvement actions may also be accessible on the floor stage.
- The parking facility will probably be helpful to the native residents because the adjoining areas are extraordinarily congested with very restricted house for parking of autos. The parking house has ramps on two sides for entry and exit of autos.
- The station is provided with power environment friendly LED lights and has fundamental civic facilities akin to bogs for the comfort of commuters.
- A rain water harvesting and an ample sump and pumping facility on the station improves the present storm water drainage system of the close by space.
- The Dhansa Bus Stand Station constructing has been given the ‘Platinum Rating’ by the Indian Green Building Council (IGBC), which is the best doable score for adherence to inexperienced constructing norms.
- The entry 2 and three of the station are related by means of subway in order that commuters can keep away from the pedestrian street crossing at floor.