- Maheep Kapoor shared a video of Shanaya dancing
- “She gets it from her mama,” she captioned it
- Shanaya may be seen dancing in black athleisure
Did you understand Sanjay Kapoor and Maheep Kapoor’s daughter is a superb dancer? Neither did we however now we all know. Maheep Kapoor, who typically shares posts that includes her children – daughter Shanaya, 21, and son Jahaan, 15 – added another to the record. It’s a dance video that includes Shanaya, through which she units the ground on hearth as she grooves to Pharrell Williams and Camila Cabello’s Sangria Wine. Dressed in black athleisure, Shanaya will hold you glued to the display screen together with her killer strikes. Maheep Kapoor takes full credit score for Shanaya’s dancing abilities, captioning the video as: “She gets it from her mama.” LOL.
Maheep Kapoor’s BFFs Bhavana Pandey and Neelam Kothari Soni turned out to be Shanaya’s loudest cheerleaders, writing “wow.” Shanaya’s cousin Janhvi Kapoor, who too is an excellent dancer herself, cheered Shanaya on with the hearth emojis.
Make approach for Shanaya Kapoor, the brand new dancer on the block:
Sanjay Kapoor and Maheep acquired married in 1997 and Shanaya was born to the couple in November 1999. Shanaya Kapoor is one a part of the BFF trio additionally comprising Suhana Khan and Ananya Panday. Actors Sonam Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor and Harshvardhan Kapoor are her cousins. Shanaya made her debut on the Le Bal in Paris in 2019.She has additionally already joined Bollywood however not as an actor however as an assistant director for Netflix launch Gunjan Saxena: The Kargil Girl, which stars her cousin Janhvi Kapoor within the lead position. Shanaya additionally featured in bits and items on the Netflix present Fabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives.
- Rahul Gandhi Launches Poll Campaign
- Taiwan Claims 8 Chinese Bomber Planes, 4 Fighter Jets Enter Air Space
- Girl Found Dead With Phone. Italy Probes From TikTok Challenge Angle
- Medical Student Kidnapped From UP Rescued, Delhi Doctor Among 5 Arrested: Police
- Some Evidence UK Coronavirus Strain More Deadly: Boris Johnson