A hearth broke out at a furnishings store in Lajpat Nagar market in south Delhi on Sunday, a Delhi Fire Service official stated.
No one was injured within the incident, he stated.
According to the Delhi Fire Service, a name in regards to the fireplace was acquired at 11.26 am.
The furnishings store was within the basement of a two-storey constructing in Lajpat Nagar market.
“Ten fire engines were rushed to the spot and the fire was brought under control. No one was injured,” Atul Garg, the director of Delhi Fire Service, stated.
He stated the reason for the fireplace is being ascertained.