The World Trade Organization will announce its new director common subsequent month, however sources mentioned the 66-year-old economist would get EU help on Tuesday.
EU Backs Former Nigerian Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to Lead WTO
More from WorldwideMore posts in Worldwide »
- US To Start Revised WCup Qualifying Schedule In September
- Brexit Talks Paused, Boris Johnson, EU Chief To Hold Emergency Call
- US House Backs Decriminalizing Cannabis In Historic Vote
- “No Gigantic Inaugural Parade”: Joe Biden Wants A Safe Inauguration
- WHO Warns Against Complacency After Coronavirus Vaccine Rollout