SpaceX and Tesla CEO Elon Musk just lately posted a job commercial on Twitter and web customers couldn’t assist however troll the billionaire.
A day after studies emerged of sexual harassment allegations in opposition to Elon Musk – which he denounced as “utterly untrue” – the Tesla chief tweeted that his automobile firm could be organising a “hardcore litigation department” to “directly initiate and execute lawsuits” – with the staff reporting on to him.
In a Twitter menace, Mr Musk wrote, “My commitment: we will never seek victory in a just case against us, even if we will probably win [and] we will never surrender/settle an unjust case against us, even if we will probably lose.” He went on so as to add that he was “looking for hardcore streetfighters, not white-shoe lawyers”, and that “there will be blood”.
Tesla is constructing a hardcore litigation division the place we straight provoke & execute lawsuits. The staff will report on to me.
Please ship Three to five bullet factors describing proof of remarkable capability.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 20, 2022
Mr Musk requested potential candidates to share three to 5 bullet factors exhibiting “evidence of exceptional ability”. In response, Twitter customers determined to have some enjoyable as some customers mocked Mr Musk for locating the best authorized minds on the earth on social media, whereas others pitched hilarious factors, simply because the Tesla chief had requested.
Also Read | Analysis – Tesla Brand Threatened By Musk Harassment Claim, Criticism Of Democrats
“Because if I wanted to assemble a team of the finest legal minds in the world, the first place I would go would be Twitter, absolutely,” wrote one person. Another shared three bullet factors, “1. In July 2017, I drank 69 beers in one day 2. I have an encyclopedic knowledge of Arizona dive bars 3. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from a Tier 1 law school. These are ranked in order of importance”. A 3rd person stated that she had a “great deal of experience stealing coffee from Harvard Law”.
1. third quickest runner in my class
2. Have replied to each one in all your tweets
3. Can burp the ABC’s
4. Have eaten 19 Oreos in a single sitting
5. Can float on my again and not using a life jacket
— greg (@greg16676935420) May 20, 2022
• I went to enterprise faculty
• I like inexperienced beans
• I’m 6’4”
• I can learn and write in English and Spanish
• I get a bit of bald which is proof of my knowledge
You have 2 hours.
— Quinn Nelson (@SnazzyQ) May 20, 2022
Subject: Hardcore Litigation Department Associate (Applicant)
• Helped my mother w her lawsuits????⚖️
• My mother stated I’m smarter than her????
• I’m a Libra⚖
— Not_Elm0???????? (@Not_Elm0) May 21, 2022
1. In July 2017, I drank 69 beers in someday
2. I’ve encyclopedic data of Arizona dive bars
3. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from a Tier 1 regulation faculty
These are ranked so as of significance.
— Clue Heywood (@ClueHeywood) May 20, 2022
Meanwhile, it’s to say that Business Insider reported on Thursday that SpaceX paid $250,000 in 2018 to settle a sexual harassment declare for an unnamed personal jet flight attendant who accused Mr Musk of exposing himself to her. The article quoted an nameless one that said that she was a good friend of the flight attendant.
Also Read | Musk Says ‘Tesla Is On My Mind 24/7’ Amid Concerns About Twitter Distraction
However, the identical day, Elon Musk denounced the “utterly untrue” claims. He stated that “it never happened” and challenged the nameless particular person to explain one factor that is not identified by the general public.
- Smriti Irani, J Scindia Get Additional Portfolios As 2 Ministers Resign
- Man Kills Woman For Refusing Sexual Favours, Arrested: Cops
- Sunil Gavaskar Weighs In On Edgbaston Pitch After England’s Record Chase
- Aga Khan Museum “Deeply Regrets” Hurting Hindu Sentiments
- US Shooting Suspect’s Chilling Video With Bullets