Distressed by his cousin’s loss of life, a person died by suicide by leaping into her burning pyre in a surprising case from Madhya Pradesh. He was seen bowing earlier than her physique after which took the deadly step, based on eye witnesses.
The girl, Jyoti Daga, died after she slipped right into a nicely in Sagar district’s Majhgawan village on Friday. Her final rites had been carried out on Saturday. After lighting the pyre, the family members went to their respective homes. After a while, the cousin, Karan, reached the crematorium.
The villagers knowledgeable his household as quickly as they noticed him nevertheless it was too late by the. The 21-year-old’s was severely burnt earlier than his household may attain the spot.
He was rushed to the hospital however he died on the way in which, mentioned Bharat Singh Ghosi, the sarpanch of Majhgawan village.
On Sunday morning, his final rites had been carried out close to the pyre of Jyoti.
The standing of the entire matter might be identified solely after a police investigation, mentioned Baheriya police station in-charge Divya Prakash Tripathi.
- US Shooting Suspect’s Chilling Video With Bullets
- Army Jawan Drowns While Bathing In Ganga River In Uttarakhand
- On Camera, Vastu Expert Chandrashekhar Guruji Killed In Karnataka Hotel
- ‘World’s Deadliest Garden’ Has More Than 100 Dangerous Plants, Photo Viral
- Zee News Anchor Rohit Ranjan Taken Into Custody Amid Misleading Rahul Gandhi Video Row