A day after the central authorities blocked its plans to launch doorstep supply of rations in Delhi, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal as we speak accused the centre of taking the step below the “influence” of the ration mafia, which he stated has ensured that the pro-poor revolutionary scheme doesn’t get carried out within the nationwide capital.
Addressing a digital press convention, Mr Kejriwal additionally disputed the centre’s declare that his authorities didn’t take permission for the implementation of the scheme. “My government sought approval five times from the centre despite no such permission needed as per the law,” he stated.
“For the first time, a government had taken a step to check on ration mafia. See how powerful they are, they got the scheme cancelled just a week ahead of its implementation,” he stated.
- UEFA EURO 2020: Romelu Lukaku Dedicates His Goal Against Russia To Christian Eriksen. Watch
- Euro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The FieldEuro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The Field
- No One Muzzled Bengal Minister Amit Mitra’s Voice At GST Council Meet: BJP’s Anurag Thakur
- For Milind Soman, “Opportunities To Have Fun Are Everywhere.” Here’s Proof
- Extending Vaccine Intervals May Leave You Vulnerable To Variants