- Deepika posted an audio word on social media
- She referred to it as a “record of my thoughts and feelings”
- “What are you grateful for?” Deepika requested her followers
Deepika Padukone’s choice to take away all her social media profiles left her followers baffled on Friday morning. However, the actress was fast to handle that in her personal manner, by sharing her (now first) social media publish on January 1. The actress launched an audio ebook, describing it as a “record of my thoughts and feelings.” Sharing it throughout her completely different social media platforms, she wrote: “It’s 1.1.2021! Happy New Year Everyone! What are you grateful for?” Deepika advised her followers concerning the issues that she is grateful for. Deepika’s followers had been thrilled to the see the actress again on social media and stuffed up the feedback part of her publish with plenty of love.
In the audio word, Deepika Padukone stated, “Hi everyone, welcome to my audio diary, a record of my thoughts and feelings. I am sure all of you will agree with me but 2020 was a year of uncertainty for everybody. But for me, it was also about gratitude and about being present. As for 2021, all I can wish for myself and for everyone around me is good health and peace of mind. Happy New Year.”
Check out Deepika Padukone’s publish right here:
Deepika Padukone, who has usually been for the receiving finish of each love and hate on social media, has by no means shied away from posting issues on-line. Be it her Instagram PDA with husband Ranveer Singh or de-stigmatising psychological sickness by her empowering posts. The actress was final in Meghna Gulzar’s Chhapaak, wherein she performed the position of an acid assault survivor.
- Mumbai Woman Arrested With Drugs, Cash Totalling Rs 73 Lakh
- Rafale Air Show In Republic Day Parade For The First Time This Year
- This Is How Happy Gauahar Khan’s First Holiday With Husband Zaid Darbar Made Her
- Kerala Woman Dies In UAE After Husband Accidentally Hits Her With Car
- What Richa Chadha Tweeted After Receiving Violent Threats Over Madam Chief Minister Poster