A day after the exit of Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani and his cupboard, the state BJP legislators are assembly immediately to debate his successor.
“I will hold consultations with Gujarat leaders, then the central leadership will take a decision,” Union Minister and the BJP’s central observer for Gujarat, Pralhad Joshi, was quoted as saying by the information company ANI.
- US To Lift COVID-19 Travel Ban For Fully Vaccinated Passengers From November
- Shilpa Shetty’s First Instagram Post After Husband Raj Kundra Gets Bail
- Biggest Infiltration Attempt In J&Okay In Recent Years, Army Op Underway
- New Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Channi Takes Dig At AAP, Says He’s Aam Aadmi
- Hotel Rwanda Paul Rusesabagina Hero Convicted On Terror Charges