An vital competition within the Hindu almanack, Narasimha Jayanti or Narasimha Chaturdashi is well known is on Vaisakh Chaturdashi (14th day) of the Shukla Paksh. This 12 months Narasimha Jayanti falls on May 25. Notably, the Lord Narasimha (half man and half lion) is the fourth incarnation/ avatar of Lord Vishnu as he appeared as a lion-man (nara-simha), with the face and options of a lion however the physique of a person on the day of Narasimha Jayanti.
Narasimha Jayanti History:
Lord Narasimha was instrumental within the killing of demon Hiranyakashipy on this present day. The day of Narasimha Jayanti is taken into account to be extremely auspicious for the followers of Lord Vishnu. All Lord Vishnu devotees additionally observe quick on this present day.
According to scriptures, Lord Narasimha appeared throughout the sundown on Chaturdashi and that’s the reason his puja is carried out throughout these hours. It is alleged that the aim of Narasimha Jayanti is to take away adharma (the trail of wickedness) and to observe the trail of dharma (the trail of righteousness), which signifies the trail in the direction of right deeds and never harming anybody.
Narasimha Jayanti 2021 Date and Timings:
- Chaturdashi begins at 12:11 am on May 25 and ends on 08:29 pm on May 25
- Sayana Kala Puja time: 04:32 pm to 7:10 pm
- Madhyahna Sankalp time: 10:56 am to 01:41 pm
- Parana time for breaking quick: 06:01 am on May 26
Narasimha Jayanti 2021: Mantras to Chant
Devotees chant the next mantra whereas performing puja and taking a holy dip within the Ganga river.
“Ugram Viram Maha Vishnum Jvalantam Sarvato Mukham Nirisimham Bhishanam Bhadram Mrutyur Mrutyum Namamyaham”.
According to the scriptures, the rituals of the day embody:
- A particular puja that’s carried out on this present day with idol or image of Lord Narasimha and Goddess Laxmi.
- Devotee or bhakts ought to get up early throughout the Brahma muhurat and take a shower. He or she ought to put on new and contemporary garments.
- The puja ceremony must be executed with mates and relations providing gadgets like flowers, sweets, kumkum, kesar and coconut.
- One ought to quick on this present day with dawn and continues till the subsequent day’s dawn.
- One can have one meal within the day that must be with none sort of cereals or grains.
- Narasimha mantra must be recited with rudraksha mala to please the God and attain a extra significant life.
- Pious deeds are additionally inspired on this present day.
- It is believed that fasting on Narasimha Jayanti is alleged to alleviate all issues of devotees.
- The devotee ought to attempt to meditate and recite mantras in isolation for higher outcomes.
Read all of the Latest News, Breaking News and Coronavirus News right here