As per the company affairs ministry’s FAQ, along with contribution in direction of PM Cares Fund (notified on March 28), contributions made by corporations to SDMAs and to Covid-19 associated actions equivalent to preventive healthcare, sanitation, catastrophe administration, and many others.
CSR battle: Why PM-Cares is okay, however not CM-Cares?
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- After 1st Arrest, Official Says Elephant Ate Coconut Stuffed With Crackers
- “How Many Weren’t Filmed?” Global Anti-Racism Protests Over Black Man’s Killing In US
- Amarinder Singh Urges For Tough Stand On China, Says Can’t Push Us Around
- What Challenges Did Team Paatal Lok Face? The Cast Discusses
- Delhi Government Dismisses COVID-19 Alarm: Close To 5,000 Beds Vacant