Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan expressed “tremendous relief” Saturday night after the primary day of India’s nationwide Covid vaccination drive, which started a bit of after 11 am with a sanitation employee at Delhi’s AIIMS the primary particular person within the nation to obtain a shot.
“It has been a day of tremendous relief,” Dr Vardhan advised reporters at a press briefing.
Dr Vardhan was at Delhi’s AIIMS earlier immediately, the place he witnessed India’s first Covid vaccine being administered to Manish Kumar, a sanitation employee.
“We received success to an extent in our fight against #COVID19, in one yr. Data in last 3-4 months, our recovery & fatality rate indicate that we were gradually heading towards victory against COVID,” the Health Minister added.
- 2 Killed In Tesla Car Crash In US; “No One Was Driving,” Say Police
- Oxygen For Industrial Use To Be Diverted For Covid Patients Amid Spike
- In Gujarat, 49 People Who Attended Kumbh Mela Test Covid Positive
- Bhupesh Baghel On 2nd Covid Wave
- PM Modi To Hold Review Meeting On Covid Situation In UP’s Varanasi