With the target to gear up for the roll-out of COVID-19 vaccine throughout the nation, a dry run is being performed by all of the States and UT governments from at the moment.
According to Union Health Ministry, the target of the dry run for COVID-19 vaccine introduction is to “assess operational feasibility in the use of COVID Vaccine Intelligence Network (Co-WIN) application in field environment, to test the linkages between planning and implementation and to identify the challenges and guide way forward prior to actual implementation”. This can be anticipated to present confidence to programme managers at numerous ranges, it stated.
The huge train comes a day after a panel of government-appointed consultants really helpful approval for the Oxford COVID-19 vaccine, manufactured by Serum Institute of India, to the regulator Drugs Control Authority of India.
Here are a few of the photos of preparations underway for COVID19 vaccination dry run:
Today’s train is the second dry run being performed within the nation – the primary was on December 28 and 29 in Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab and Gujarat.
- Mumbai Woman Arrested With Drugs, Cash Totalling Rs 73 Lakh
- Rafale Air Show In Republic Day Parade For The First Time This Year
- This Is How Happy Gauahar Khan’s First Holiday With Husband Zaid Darbar Made Her
- Kerala Woman Dies In UAE After Husband Accidentally Hits Her With Car
- What Richa Chadha Tweeted After Receiving Violent Threats Over Madam Chief Minister Poster