Brisbane Heat wanted two runs to win off the final ball and one to take the match right into a Super Over however as destiny would have it, Mark Steketee couldn’t full the run in time. Or did he? The controversial run-out determination made by the third umpire sealed the victory for Hobart Hurricanes, however sparked a fierce debate on social media.
Controversial Last Ball Run-out in Big Bash League Sparks Debate
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- SL vs ENG: Joe Root Calls England “Super Fan” To Thank Him For His Support From Galle Fort. Watch
- Sevilla FC and FC Bengaluru United Join Hands
- Ricky Ponting Feels Rishabh Pant Might Bat Up the Order Again on Final Day
- Relaxed South Africa Happy With Security Arrangements In Pakistan
- 4th Test: Sachin Tendulkar Praises Mohammed Siraj, Shardul Thakur For Gabba Exploits