Two folks have been burnt alive after the automotive they have been travelling in hit an electrical pole and caught fireplace in Haryana’s Gurgaon this night.
The car, operating on Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), was fully destroyed after it burst into flames on coming involved with the electrical police on Tikli highway in Gurgaon.
The incident occurred round 5:30 PM.
Fire engines have been rushed to the spot and solely after hours of steady fire-fighting efforts they have been in a position to douse the flames.
The two passengers, residents of Mewat in Haryana, died on the spot.
The Gurugram Police have began an investigation and additional particulars on the explanation behind the accident are awaited.
- Shots Fired Outside Berlin Store In Germany, Four Injured: Report
- Walmart, Disney Announce New COVID-19 Steps Amid Delta Surge
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu Blows Away Akane Yamaguchi To March Into Semi-Finals
- Tokyo Olympics, Live Updates: Manu Bhaker In ninth Place In Women’s 25m Pistol Qualifier
- US Condemns Harassment Of Foreign Journalists In China: Deeply Concerned