Chhath Puja is a Hindu pageant dominantly celebrated within the states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Eastern Uttar Pradesh and the nation of Nepal, and this 12 months it is going to be celebrated on Friday, November 20. This day is devoted to the Sun God, Lord Surya and his sister Chhathi Maiya. Lord Surya is believed to be the supply of all powers. Devotees provide prayers to Lord Surya, carry out vital rituals over a course of 4 days. Given how the coronavirus pandemic has dampened the festive spirit this 12 months by way of larger-than-life celebrations and large gatherings, listed below are some needs so that you can share together with your family members wherever they’re:
– I thank the solar for bestowing the bounties of life on earth and fulfilling specific needs. Happy Chhath 2020!
– May the event of Chhath Puja mild up new hopes and alternatives in your life and fulfil all of your desires and go away you with a smile.
– Remove all negativities and embrace solely goodness. May Chhath Puja carry you happiness in abundance.
– On this Chhath puja, might chhathi Maiya provide the braveness of a lion and the power of an elephant. Happy Chhath 2020!
–Surya Devta Ki Kripa Hum Par Bani Rahe, Usha Maiyya Ki Kirnein Jeevan Ko Prajwalit Kerti Rahein. Chhath Puja Ki Dheron Shubh Kamnayein
– May this Chhath Puja mark the start of excellent life, fortune, and glory for you, setting a brand new and energetic part for a extremely profitable life. Happy Chhath Puja!
– Enjoy a extremely profitable life forward and keep blessed for a cheerful life with your loved ones. Have a glowing Chhath Puja 2020!
– Chhath Puja is about honest devotion, perseverance, religion and one’s perception. May you be showered with happiness and prosperity. May the gracious rays of the Sun God mild up your life.
– As we worship the Sun immediately, I pray the Sun in your life by no means units. Have an exquisite Chhath Puja 2020.
– Chhath Puja Ke Pavan Avsar Par Meri Or Se Aapko Dheron Shubh Kamnayein
Follow extra tales on Facebook and Twitter