Press "Enter" to skip to content

Caught On CCTV: UP Labourer Beaten to Death By Hospital Staff for Failing to Pay Rs 4,000 Bill

Image for illustration.

Accompanied by his nephew Chaman, Sultan Khan- the sufferer had come to the hospital to get himself handled as he was going through problem in urinating from the previous few days.

  • Last Updated: July 3, 2020, 9:18 AM IST
  • Edited by: Bharvi Dasson

A 44-year-old labourer was allegedly overwhelmed to demise by the medical workers of a personal hospital following an argument over paying Rs 4,000 invoice in Uttar Pradesh’s Aligarh on Thursday.

The sufferer was recognized as Sultan Khan, who was attacked on town’s Quarsi bypass. Accompanied by his nephew Chaman, Khan had come to the hospital to get himself handled as he was going through problem in urinating from the previous few days. The brazen assault was caught on closed-circuit tv (CCTV) digital camera put in close by, reported The Times of India.

“We had asked for the treatment cost, to which hospital authorities said they would let us know only after an ultrasound was done. But without conducting an ultrasound, they charged us Rs 5,000 for medicines- which we paid,” Chaman narrated. Hours later, the hospital authorities knowledgeable them that Rs 4,000-Rs 5,000 will probably be charged for hospital mattress per day.

“We were unable to pay the amount, so we asked the authorities to discharge him. However, while leaving the hospital, a staff member followed us and demanded Rs 4,000 hospital charges,” Chaman mentioned. “My uncle’s condition wasn’t good, so I pleaded with the staffers to let us go, but they began thrashing my uncle,” he added.

Denying the allegation, Dr Danish Ali of the hospital administration acknowledged, that the affected person didn’t pay Rs 2,000 hospital expenses when the staffers demanded the pending quantity. The affected person then attacked the hospital workers.

However, the CCTV footage revealed, following a short argument with the affected person’s relative, the hospital workers member went contained in the premises and got here out with different colleagues armed with sticks. They had been seen mercilessly attacking khan with sticks after which he succumbed to accidents.

“No FIR has been lodged as of now, we are probing the case,” mentioned Inspector Chote Lal, Kwarsi Police Station. However, no FIR has been lodged within the case as of now.

Be First to Comment

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    %d bloggers like this: