Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia on Thursday claimed that the BJP was contemplating changing Jai Ram Thakur with Union Minister Anurag Thakur because the chief minister of Himachal Pradesh forward of the meeting elections within the state.
Addressing a press convention, he stated the BJP wished to make the large change because it feared defeat within the elections with the rising “popularity” of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) nationwide convenor Arvind Kejriwal.
“We have learnt from very dependable sources that the BJP desires to switch Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur with Anurag Thakur as it’s fearful of the recognition of Arvind Kejriwal and his mannequin of governance in Delhi,” Mr Sisodia claimed.
People of the state are dissatisfied with the Jai Ram Thakur authorities, which has “fully failed”, and therefore, they need to give their mandate to the AAP within the upcoming meeting elections, he stated.
The senior AAP chief stated that his occasion was receiving “an excellent response” from the folks of Himachal Pradesh.
“Changing faces forward of elections is not going to assist the BJP conceal the failures of its authorities within the state,” Mr Sisodia stated.
“The Aam Aadmi Party will kind its authorities profitable elections in Himachal Pradesh, it doesn’t matter what they (BJP) do now,” he added.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV workers and is printed from a syndicated feed.)
- Raccoon Stuck Headfirst After Chewing Through Roof Caught In Photo
- Texas School Shooting: When Are We Going To Stand Up To Gun Lobby: Biden After School Shooting
- Situation In Ukraine’s Lugansk Region Worse “With Every Hour”: Governor
- IPL 2022, GT vs RR Highlights: Hardik Pandya, David Miller Shine As GT Beat RR To Enter Final
- Reducing Television Time Can Cut Heart Disease Risk, Claims Study