Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Singh Channi on Friday referred to as the AAP a celebration of “thugs and looters” and mentioned its “non-Punjabis” try to idiot individuals of the state with their “poll gimmicks”. Mocking Aam Aadmi Party, he referred to as it the “khaas” (particular) get together.
Addressing a gathering in Mansa, Mr Channi additionally attacked the Badals for “looting” the state and former Chief Minister Amarinder Singh for his “misrule”.
“The non-Punjabis of the ‘khaas get together’ try to idiot the individuals of Punjab with their ballot gimmicks however the Punjabis are conscious sufficient and can educate them a lesson,” mentioned Mr Channi.
Their “day dream” of capturing Punjab by putting in the posters of “outsiders” in all places won’t ever flip into actuality as Punjabis will throw these “black-hearted kaala angrez out”.
He termed the AAP a celebration of “thugs and looters”.
Mr Channi mentioned these “outsiders” of the AAP should not even giving house to any chief from Punjab on their posters and hoardings which reveals their “hidden agenda”.
Earlier this month, Mr Channi had dubbed the AAP a celebration of ‘kaale angrez‘ (black Britishers) attempting to win the 2022 state meeting elections, prompting his Delhi counterpart Arvind Kejriwal to retort that he could also be dark-complexioned however his intention is truthful.
Lashing out on the Badals and Akali chief Bikram Singh Majithia, Mr Channi on Friday alleged that they “looted the state’s exchequer to arrange their very own enterprise empires.”
Former Chief Minister Amarinder Singh had additionally concerned himself in such malpractice with out paying any heed to the issues of the widespread individuals, he mentioned.
“These forms of individuals won’t ever perceive the plight of widespread individuals as they belong to the elite class. Elites haven’t any caste or faith as their solely motive is to fetch cash to their pockets by any means,” mentioned Mr Channi.
Attacking Amarinder Singh, Mr Channi mentioned his predecessor had employed a military of advisers and facilitated them with a whole lot of police personnel to “unnecessarily harass” the general public.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav Daughter-In-Law Aparna Yadav To Join BJP Today, Claims Leader
- Punjab Elections – AAP’s Punjab Frontman Bhagwant Mann Speaks To NDTV
- UK Intelligence Investigated Texas Hostage Taker: Reports
- Rajnath Singh writes to Bengal, Tamil Nadu Chief Ministers amid row over rejected Republic Day tableauxRajnath Singh writes to Bengal, Tamil Nadu Chief Ministers amid row over rejected Republic Day tableaux
- 2.38 lakh new Covid instances in India, 7% lower than yesterday; positivity down from 19.65% to 14.43%2.38 lakh new Covid instances in India, 7% lower than yesterday; positivity down from 19.65% to 14.43%