The Chinese capital was choking on sand and dirt on March 15 as the most important sandstorm in almost a decade swept over the town turning the skies an eerie shade of orange.
Beijing sandstorm: China’s capital chokes on yellow mud throughout largest sandstorm in nearly a decade – CNN Video
More from WorldwideMore posts in Worldwide »
- Japan E-Commerce CEO Calls Olympics “Suicide Mission”
- Reckoning with deadly violence in Colombia’s extended wave of protests
- Armenia asks for Russians for navy assist amid rising tensions with Azerbaijan-World News , FirstpostArmenia asks for Russians for navy assist amid rising tensions with Azerbaijan-World News , Firstpost
- A quickly growing tropical cyclone poses a big risk to Northwest India and Pakistan
- Afghan Ceasefire Calm Shattered as 12 Die, Including Imam, in Kabul Mosque Blast