The Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 ended efficiently within the UAE with the Mumbai Indians sealing a file fifth IPL title as they defeated Delhi Capitals within the finals by 5 wickets. The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI), which efficiently carried out the match with none glitches, has earned laurels from all corners for his or her effort and the way in which it was held in such testing instances.
BCCI To Feature A Ninth Team As Plans For The Next Seasons Are Chalked Out Ahead Of The Mega Auction
More from SportsMore posts in Sports »
- third ODI: Planned To Make Australia Play In Straight Lines Against Me, Reveals India Pacer Shardul Thakurthird ODI: Planned To Make Australia Play In Straight Lines Against Me, Reveals India Pacer Shardul Thakur
- Shardul Thakur Dismisses Steve Smith, Says ‘Got Lucky’
- Alex Carey’s Run Out Was The Turning Point, Says Glenn Maxwell
- Less Contact, Short Trips: Virus-Hit Olympics Bosses Set Out Rules
- Winless Jamshedpur Face Unbeaten Hyderabad