A Bangladeshi man, residing illegally in India, was arrested Sunday for allegedly killing one in all his wives in Noida over the suspicion of a bootleg relationship, the police stated.
According to the police, the accused had additionally procured an Indian passport and two Aadhaar playing cards utilizing residential addresses in West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh.
The lady was the third spouse of the accused – Babul Miyan. The different two reside in Bangladesh and West Bengal’s Cooch Behar district, the place he first stayed after crossing into India round a decade in the past.
“Babul Miyan worked as a daily wage worker and his wife Fatima Bibi had a relationship with a local construction work contractor. On August 4, when Babul returned from a trip to Bengal, he found Fatima and contractor Sajid at his home,” a police spokesperson stated.
“Later, he confronted Fatima inside Sajid’s home and an argument ensued. He pulled his wife to the bed and strangled her to death with the dupatta she was wearing and fled,” the police official stated.
After the incident, the accused ran away to Rajasthan and from there he took a practice to West Bengal. He needed to flee additional to Bangladesh however didn’t get a visa, the police stated.
“He returned to Noida on September 10 and was staying in rented accommodation. He was arrested on Sunday near Noida’s Sector 52 metro station on the basis of a tip-off,” the spokesperson stated.
The native police station crew additionally recovered an Indian passport, two Aadhaar playing cards, moreover a debit card from Punjab National Bank (PNB) from the accused, the official stated.
- New Punjab Chief Minister Charanjit Channi Takes Dig At AAP, Says He’s Aam Aadmi
- Hotel Rwanda Paul Rusesabagina Hero Convicted On Terror Charges
- Emmys 2021: List Of Winners
- IPL 2021 LIVE Score, CSK vs MI, Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians: Deepak Chahar Strikes Twice, Mumbai Indians Lose 3 Quick WicketsIPL 2021 LIVE Score, CSK vs MI, Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians: Deepak Chahar Strikes Twice, Mumbai Indians Lose 3 Quick Wickets
- French, UK Defence Ministers’ Meeting Off Amid Submarine Row: Report