Australia on Wednesday introduced it could revoke a state authorities’s deal to affix China’s Belt and Road initiative, saying it was inconsistent with the nation’s overseas coverage.
Foreign Minister Marise Payne used new powers to scrap the Victorian state authorities’s 2018 settlement with China, saying the association was “inconsistent with Australia’s foreign policy or adverse to our foreign relations”.
- 10,000 Packets Of DRDO’s Anti-Covid Oral Drug To Be Distributed Tomorrow
- Rahul Gandhi Tweets Covid Poster Critical Of PM Modi that led to Delhi arrests
- Already Booked For 2nd Dose? Covishield Schedule Tweak Won’t Affect You
- 3.11 Lakh New Covid Cases In India, 4,077 Deaths; 2.46 Crore Total Cases
- Captain Amarinder Singh’s Comeback On Yogi Adityanath’s Punjab District Remarks