Oxygen concentrator banks have been arrange in each district in Delhi to improve the battle in opposition to coronavirus, Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal stated immediately. Covid sufferers in house isolation can ask for house supply of those oxygen concentrators at their doorstep.
“From today, we are starting a very important service – we’re setting up oxygen concentrator banks. In every district, there will be a bank with 200 oxygen concentrators. It has been seen that Covid patients often need to get admitted to ICUs when they’re not given medical oxygen when needed. Many patients sometimes die. We have set up these banks to fulfill these gaps,” Arvind Kejriwal stated in a televised briefing.
“If any patient – in home isolation – needs medical oxygen, our teams will reach at their doorstep within two hours. One person – aware of the technical know-how- will be a part of the team to help the patient and their families,” he added.
Patients who’ve been discharged however nonetheless want medical oxygen can use these oxygen concentrators too. “Our doctors will be in touch with the patients till they recover so that if they need to be hospitalised, timely action can be taken,” Mr Kejriwal stated, including that any affected person can dial up 103 to take the service. “However, our team will make sure that you’re actually in need,” the Chief Minister stated.
- UEFA EURO 2020: Romelu Lukaku Dedicates His Goal Against Russia To Christian Eriksen. Watch
- Euro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The FieldEuro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The Field
- No One Muzzled Bengal Minister Amit Mitra’s Voice At GST Council Meet: BJP’s Anurag Thakur
- For Milind Soman, “Opportunities To Have Fun Are Everywhere.” Here’s Proof
- Extending Vaccine Intervals May Leave You Vulnerable To Variants