An military officer and 4 different personnel had been killed in motion throughout an encounter between safety forces and terrorists throughout an anti-insurgency operation in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district on Monday, defence sources stated.
The operation was launched in a village near Dera Ki Gali in Surankote within the early hours following intelligence inputs in regards to the presence of terrorists there, they stated.
The hiding terrorists opened heavy hearth on the search events leading to essential accidents to a Junior Commissioned Officer or JCO and 4 different ranks. They died from their accidents.
Officials stated there have been stories in regards to the presence of a gaggle of heavily-armed terrorists within the Chamrer forest, after they managed to sneak from throughout the Line of Control (LoC).
Reinforcements have been rushed to the world to plug all escape routes of the terrorists, they stated.
- 4 Dead, 12 Missing As Rain Batters Uttarakhand, Pics, Videos Show Damage
- North Korea Fires Unidentified Projectile: South Korea’s Military
- T20 World Cup: Ishan Kishan, KL Rahul Guide India To 7-Wicket Win Over England In Warm-Up Match
- Maharashtra Extends Restaurant, Shop Timings; Amusement Parks To Reopen
- 13,596 Fresh Covid Cases In India, Lowest Daily Rise In Nearly 8 Months