Two lecturers, together with a lady, have been killed by terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir’s Srinagar as we speak, lower than 48 hours after three civilians have been gunned down by terrorists in separate incidents. The two killed have been authorities faculty lecturers.
One of them is a Kashmir Pandit and the girl is a Sikh.
“At about 11:15 am, terrorists shot dead two school teachers at Sangam Eidgah in Srinagar district,” a police official stated. He stated the world has been cordoned off and a hunt has been launched to nail the attackers.
On Tuesday, 70-year-old Makhan Lal Bindroo, a distinguished businessman and the proprietor of a pharmacy in Srinagar’s Iqbal Park, was shot at from point-blank vary inside his pharmacy round 7 pm, the police stated. He was instantly rushed to a hospital the place docs declared him useless on arrival.
The police and safety forces rushed to the spot however his attackers had already escaped.
A Kashmiri Pandit, Mr Bindroo remained in Kashmir and ran his pharmacy even on the peak of terrorism within the 1990s.
The two others killed on Tuesday have been a road meals vendor in downtown Srinagar and one other civilian in Bandipora. The man has been recognized as Mohammad Shafi, the president of a taxi stand within the space.
The road meals vendor was recognized as Virender Paswan, a resident of Bhagalpur in Bihar.
- ICC T20 World Cup: “Martin Guptill Proving Kiwis Can Fly,” Says ICC About New Zealand Cricketer’s Stunning Catch. WatchICC T20 World Cup: “Martin Guptill Proving Kiwis Can Fly,” Says ICC About New Zealand Cricketer’s Stunning Catch. Watch
- Farmers Renew Protest Call Before Supreme Court Order
- 4 Dead, 12 Missing As Rain Batters Uttarakhand, Pics, Videos Show Damage
- North Korea Fires Unidentified Projectile: South Korea’s Military
- T20 World Cup: Ishan Kishan, KL Rahul Guide India To 7-Wicket Win Over England In Warm-Up Match