Up to 68,020 recent coronavirus circumstances have been reported in India over the previous 24 hours, making it the largest one-day surge since October, Union Health Ministry knowledge point out. This consists of 291 deaths. The complete variety of energetic circumstances has risen by 35,498, it present.
The complete variety of Covid-19 circumstances within the nation now stands at 1.2 crore with 1,61,843 deaths recorded until now for the reason that outbreak hit India in January 2020.
- West Bengal Assembly Election: Bengal Votes In Fifth Phase Under Shadow Of Covid-19 Surge: 10 Facts
- Delhi, Maharashtra Report Biggest Ever Single-Day Covid Spike
- Covid Spike Prompts Assam Congress Ally To Recall Leaders Kept In Jaipur
- BS Yediyurappa Tests Positive, Second Time In Months, Hospitalised
- Indian-Americans Welcome New Rules On Overseas Citizens of India Cards