In a case of meals poisoning, not less than 50 individuals, together with girls and kids, fell sick after consuming meals served at a feast in a village in Madhya Pradesh’s Gwalior district, an official stated on Sunday.
The situation of 5 of them is critical and they’re shifted to the Gajra Raja Medical College (GRMC) and Hospital right here after receiving preliminary remedy on the Morar Hospital within the Gwalior district, he stated.
The incident occurred in Damora village on Saturday night.
“They fell sick due to food poisoning. Of them, five people are serious and referred to the GRMC. The doctor and paramedical staff were also sent to the village along with an ambulance,” stated Dr Alok Purohit, in command of Morar Hospital.
- Maharashtra Extends Restaurant, Shop Timings; Amusement Parks To Reopen
- 13,596 Fresh Covid Cases In India, Lowest Daily Rise In Nearly 8 Months
- External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar In Israel
- T20 World Cup 2021, BAN vs SCO Highlights: Scotland Stun Bangladesh By 6 Runs In Thriller
- Previous UP Governments Encouraged Rioters: Yogi Adityanath