An earthquake of magnitude 5.Three on the Richter scale hit Jammu and Kashmir on Friday, however there have been no experiences of any lack of life or harm to property, officers mentioned.
The epicentre of the quake was in Hindukush in Afghanistan, they mentioned.
The quake of magnitude 5.3, which occurred at 9.43 pm, was additionally felt in Jammu and Kashmir, the officers mentioned.
The quake hit on the coordinates of 36.37 levels north and 71.5 levels east at a depth of 81 km, they mentioned.
There aren’t any experiences of any lack of life or harm to property, they mentioned.
- Tata Tiago And Tigor CNG Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 6.10 Lakh
- “CM Dishonest, Not Aam Aadmi,” Says Arvind Kejriwal
- Mulayam Singh Yadav Daughter-In-Law Aparna Yadav To Join BJP Today, Claims Leader
- Punjab Elections – AAP’s Punjab Frontman Bhagwant Mann Speaks To NDTV
- UK Intelligence Investigated Texas Hostage Taker: Reports