Vidhisha, Madhya Pradesh:
In a serious mishap, round 30 individuals fell right into a nicely in Madhya Pradesh’s Vidisha district on Thursday, police mentioned. The incident occurred when the villagers have been attempting to rescue a boy who had fallen within the nicely earlier. As per the officers, the roof of the nicely collapsed because of the weight of people that have been attempting to rescue the boy. The incident occurred at Ganj Basoda, about 50 kilometres from the district headquarters.
Later, 20 individuals have been rescued, whereas 10 have been nonetheless mentioned to be trapped inside. Those rescued have suffered minor accidents. Five individuals have been admitted to the hospital.
Speaking on the incident, Chief Minister Shivraj Chouhan mentioned that the rescue operation is on and he’s in contact with the involved officers.
“The National Disaster Management Force and State Disaster Management Force have been pressed into action. Inspector General, Zone, and other senior officials have also reached the spot. I am in touch with the concerned officials,” Shivraj Singh Chouhan instructed the media.
The Chief Minister has additionally ordered a high-level inquiry and instructed the officers to make sure the absolute best medical therapy for the victims.
- Shots Fired Outside Berlin Store In Germany, Four Injured: Report
- Walmart, Disney Announce New COVID-19 Steps Amid Delta Surge
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu Blows Away Akane Yamaguchi To March Into Semi-Finals
- Tokyo Olympics, Live Updates: Manu Bhaker In ninth Place In Women’s 25m Pistol Qualifier
- US Condemns Harassment Of Foreign Journalists In China: Deeply Concerned