Karnataka on Friday registered 13,800 new coronavirus circumstances and 365 deaths, knowledge launched by the state well being division stated as we speak. The complete energetic Covid circumstances within the state now stand at 2,68,275, whereas the positivity charge and the demise charge have been reported at 9.69 per cent and a couple of.64 per cent, respectively. As many as 25,346 sufferers have been discharged on Friday.
State’s capital Bengaluru remained the worst-hit district with 2,686 circumstances and 206 deaths. The metropolis at present has 1,24,807 energetic circumstances and over 14,000 folks have misplaced their lives because of the extremely contagious virus.
Mysuru district emerged because the second main Covid scorching spot with 1,155 circumstances and 22 fatalities.
According to the well being bulletin, there have been 568 infections in Hassan, 695 in Tumakuru, 714 in Dakshina Kannada and 847 in Belagavi.
The state recorded lesser circumstances compared to the previous day when it reported 16,068 recent circumstances of COVID-19 and 364 deaths.
The lockdown within the state has been prolonged until June 14, with Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa saying that the federal government would take into account lifting lockdown restrictions as soon as the positivity charge got here under 5%.
- Small Groups Don’t Rule The World: China Cautions G7
- Over 4.5 Lakh Without Ration Cards Received Food Grains: Delhi Government
- UEFA EURO 2020: Romelu Lukaku Dedicates His Goal Against Russia To Christian Eriksen. Watch
- Euro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The FieldEuro 2020 Match Between Denmark And Finland Suspended After Danish Midfielder Christian Eriksen Collapses On The Field
- No One Muzzled Bengal Minister Amit Mitra’s Voice At GST Council Meet: BJP’s Anurag Thakur